Monday, February 6, 2017

Mindset Monday and The Pout Pout Fish

It has been awhile since I have done a Mindset Monday post!  I have been using The Pout Pout Fish books a lot this year and I was thrilled when I found The Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School.  It is a great book for talking about mindset and the "power of yet".  There are a lot of really cheap resources on TPT that I purchased to help me teach this lesson.  You could easily teach this lesson without purchasing anything additional but I couldn't help myself:)
Product Details
You can purchase The Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School HERE.

The Pout Pout Fish Goes to School Writing Activity

Growth Mindset lesson about New Beginnings

The Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School--Growth Mindset Reading

Pout Pout Fish Facts : You Are Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment