Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Getting Ready!

School will be back in session in less than two weeks...EEK!  I have been busy getting my classroom and office ready for the new school year.  I love starting fresh every year and take the opportunity to purge any outdated items.  I also start every year with lots of brand new supplies to keep things fresh and interesting.  These are some of the books/materials that I have ordered so far this year:


Positive Thinking:  Happy Birthday, Cupcake!

Sequel to "The Day the Crayons Quit":  The Day the Crayons Came Home

Individuality, Diversity:  Red: A Crayon's Story



Self-Esteem:  Marvelous Me!

Anger, Self-Control:  Priscilla & the Perfect Storm and Activity Guide


Self-Acceptance:  Is There an App for That? and Activity Guide

Honesty:  Lying Up a Storm

Grief:  Missing Mommy

Friendship:  Bink and Gollie


Feelings:  Moody Cow Meditates

No comments:

Post a Comment